The 2008 International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport, taking place in August 2008 in Guangzhou, China is currently accepting abstract submissions.
Topic categories include:
- Sport culture/history/philosophy
- Sociology/social science
- Pedagogy and physical education
- Health promotion
- Adapted physical activity
- Biophysical/exercise physiology/biochemistry/nutrition
- Sports medicine and physical therapy
- Psychology; and
- Sports training
In addition, in order to provide assistance to attend the Convention, scholarships will be awarded to a number of applicants, including ones from developing countries, young scholars, and researchers focusing on physical activity for children, women, and people with a disability.
For more information on submissions, please visit www.icsemis2008.org